Progress Update 4

Since the last update, I've started animating more of the body of the PSA. I've also gathered more assets for future animation. I started by animating bookmark options. I wanted to keep this animation rather simple with each option simiply moving on screen. I used a variety of photos I found online as well as  pictures of one of my old movie tickets and an old receipt. Another animation that took a bit more time to figure out how to do was the closing of a book. I used a lot of masking and 3D animation tools to close half the book picture and then replace the front with the cover to finish closing the book. I'm pretty happy with the end result of this animation and it has definitely given me more confidence to tackle the page turning effect I hope to use at the beginning of the PSA as a hook.   


Comments

  1. I like where you're going with this. The animation is on point and I like the 3D effects. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment