Progress Update 4

 Since my last post, I focused on animating a majority of the superstitions. I was able to play with the puppet pin tool as well as exploring more 3D controls. Overall, I am fairly happy with the direction of this video. There's still a lot of edits to be made, especially arround timing and I have yet to touch the intro or outro but I'm enjoying the direction it's going in so far. Below is a collection of the animations I made. I do plan to create better transitions between each scene but wanted to focus on the more difficult animations first (e.g. the glass breaking or the cat tail). The music also will change more when I have a proper intro and outro but I put it in to get an idea of what the sound effects would be like with the music playing in the background.




Comments

  1. Dope!!!! love your cat
    i think some context for the percentages would be nice im looking forward to seeing what other opportunities with sound you can find

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment