Progress Update 1

 When considering this project, I wanted to find a topic that was fun and had a lot of opportunity for exploration. After a lot of thought and consideration, I came up with the idea of how to use a bookmark. It's kind of a strange and quirky idea but I think it will result in a great final video. I thought it would be fun to animate different objects that could be used as bookmarks in order to avoid the dreaded dog-eared page. I thought for my non-profit or sponsoring organization, I thought of maybe using the American Library Association, or maybe the North Carolina Library Association, to be more specific.

For my tutorial, I used two different tutorials that covered a similar concept. I knew I wanted to explore a more collage style so I mainly used this tutorial to get a better understanding of textures and this tutorial to learn more about animating pictures.

Below is what I made based on these two tutorials and my initial storyboard, which is also included below the video.


Storyboard




Comments

  1. I like how this is coming out! I wanted to do something similar with my Infographic I never finished... can you link the tutorials? I don't see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! It's so funny and quirky. I'm guilty of dog-earing and annotating in pen so maybe this psa is for me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment