Final - Infographic

Here is the final version of my infographic. 




Since my last update, I used the voice over generator shown in class to create a voice over that provided a bit more context to some of the scenes. As a result, I did have to lower the music volume and adjust some of the sound effects, such as the cat meowing. The definition for superstitions was incorporated as an introduction and I timed all scenes to fit within my timeframe. This did result in me cutting the superstition involving walking under a ladder, but I wasn't as happy with that animation. I used the last few seconds to credit the study where the statistical information came from. The final video ended up being one minute long, which was my goal. The grain was also added to help add some texture and interest in the video, which felt fitting with the mystery and intrique of the video's topic of superstitions.

Comments