Final - Self-Promotional Bumper

This is my final self-promotional bumper. Overall I am very happy with the end result. I think it matches well with my personal style and represents myself as a designer. 

Since the last update, I decided to change the stars to illustrations that reflect myself as a designer, but I did manage to still keep a few stars in. I made the illustrations using the same brush settings I used in After Effects for my name, but in Illustrator since the lines themselves didn't need to be animated. I then created three identical layers in Illustrator but slightly rotating each object on each layer. In After Effects I set each layer to take up half a second, or about 15 frames and using time-remapping I made it loop the entire fifteen seconds. 

I also decided to ultimately keep the video to 15 seconds. While I was able to make the music 30 seconds long, it felt too long for a bumper. By using the illustrations, I think I was able to convey what I would have used the additional 15 seconds for, but without taking up more time. 




Comments

  1. this is so good!!!
    its clean and the brushstroke into your logo is very well done. The moving shapes in the background with the music really pushes a visual identity and fits into your style!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment